Sunday, May 18, 2008

I have never owned a video camera - Time to get one

I would really love to have a video camera. Pictures are fun, but sometimes you really want to show some action. Most video cameras are really expensive though.

There are some cheap ones you can get now. The first one I want is called the Flip.

Here is a picture:












It is really small, totally simple to use, and difficult to break. I already broke my iPod, so I have to be a bit careful with electronics. I tend to break things if I use them a lot, and I think I would carry this with me all of the time.

I think I would use it to record videos of class, going to sake tasting, and just weird stuff I see all the time in Tokyo. I see lots of weird stuff sometimes, do you?

3 comments:

CREAM said...

Hi! I'm Yuki.
I really like this camera,Flip.
Design and small size is nice.
I want a new camera too.

See you!

CREAM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greedy Teddy said...

Hi Yuki,

What would you use a new video camera for? I'm planning to use it to interview people.

Ted