Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm not really into cars, but this is so cool

I don't drive. It just doesn't make sense in Tokyo. I do have a driver's license and I can drive if I want to, but I usually just don't. But, if I was going to get a car, I would get this one it is perfect.



That is the Tesla Roadster. It looks like a super sports car--which it is--but it is also good for the environment. It is a totally electric car. It isn't a hybrid like the Prius, but only uses electricity. So, if I had this, I could drive fast, look cool, and save the planet. Not bad. I definitely want one. How about you? Would you buy one? It's only about 100,000 USD!

2 comments:

T said...

hi ted,
u know i love car, i love car too much.
u know what i will get a car before i get married to sb. hahah that is crazy right !?
anyway the car is awesome that is only word i can say ! colour, style are great, but how much is it ?
must be expensive.
try to get one ted !
take care
T

Wint(Fuyuko) said...

Wow, it's so cool!! If you drive this car, you will be speedy driver.