Sunday, June 22, 2008

NERF!

When I was a kid, I loved my Nerf Ball. I remember when they were new, and they were so cool. The best part was that you could use them indoors because they would break anything> I wonder, was Nerf popular in Japan?

Here's and original Nerf Ball.




Now, Nerf makes insane toys, like Nerf guns, bombs, missiles, and weapons. This Nerf Battle looks like something out of The Matrix. I want all of those Nerf toys. I'll take them to the ELP office on the 3F of Gakujikan and we'll have a lot of fun!


http://view.break.com/521743 - Watch more free videos

Anybody wanna have a NERF WAR!

7 comments:

CREAM said...

Hi!
I don't know Nerf Ball but sounds really fun! If it's popular in U.S, maybe some people Know it.I wanna try it.

Greedy Teddy said...

Nerf was really popular in the 70s and 80s. There was regular Nerf Ball, Nerf Footbals, Nerf Basketball, etc. Even, there were Nerf Lightsabers to play Star Wars.

Then Nerf became less popular.

Next, the new generation of Nerf was those Nerf guns. They are really popular, especially in offices and dormitories at some universities.

hitomi said...

It is very exciting! And it is safety!

This movie was interesting!

Wint(Fuyuko) said...

I don't know it, too. But, I think there are some simillar things in Japan. When I was young, I played with Super ball! There were really powerful guys...

Saki said...

I don't know this too. This movie is very funny! I like a scene which a man is hiding under the table with holding a family picture!☺

riko said...

Hello!
I don't know Nerf Ball,is it like a super ball?
I want to try it!

T said...

hi Ted,
well reall have no idea about this nerf ! hahahah
bring to class so we can have fun during class.笑
take care
T